PerformanceTest Crack + Serial Key Download
PerformanceTest Crack allows you to objectively compare a PC using a variety of different speed tests and compare the results with other computers. Fast, easy to use, PC speed test, and benchmarking. In addition to the standard tests, there are 5 summary results plus the overall “PassMark Score” result. Benchmark results are presented as easy-to-read graphs so you don’t need to spend hours studying the number to know the result.
One of the main advantages is support for built-in benchmark results that allow you to compare computer systems (a benchmark is a standard set of results from another computer). These benchmark results can be used to determine how fast your computer is compared to other computer systems. PerformanceTest comes with six basic results, as well as the ability to search and download thousands more from the online user submission database. Download PerformanceTest for Windows PC now!
Eight advanced test windows allow experienced users to create their own test scenarios and perform in-depth analyses of their hardware behavior. Each advanced test window allows the user to select from a number of parameters and, where appropriate, graph the results, export the results, and measure CPU load. By tuning the input parameters, it is possible to measure the optional performance in a variety of different scenarios.
Hardware Benchmark with the latest version of PerformanceTest
Passmark PerformanceTest is an award-winning PC hardware benchmarking utility that enables anyone to quickly assess their computer’s performance and compare it to a number of standard “benchmark” computer systems. Find out if your PC is performing at its best, compare your machine’s performance to similar machines, and get objective independent measurements on which to base your purchase decision.
The full version of PassMark PerformanceTest allows you to evaluate, compare and find out if your PC and all its components are performing at their best. You can estimate how well or how bad the overall performance of your computer is. You can measure your graphics card capabilities, RAM performance, processor technology and speed, network card speed, and more. In addition to the standard tests, the program also allows you to search and download thousands of online databases of user submissions. Benchmark results are presented as graphs and benchmark results so you don’t need to spend hours studying the number to know the result.
- Fast, easy to use, PC speed test, and benchmarking.
- Find out if your PC is running at its best.
- Compare the performance of your machine with similar machines.
- Measure the effect of configuration changes and updates.
- Avoid paying a lot of money for poor performance.
- Make objective independent measurements on which to base your purchase decision.
- Use advanced tests to create your own benchmark scenarios
Performance Test allows you to objectively compare a PC using a variety of different speed tests and then compare the results with other computers.
Twenty-seven standard benchmarks are available in seven test suites, plus five advanced test windows for custom benchmarking.
Standard Test Suites:
- CPU tests Math, Compression, Encryption, MMX/SSE, and 3DNow! instructions and more
- 2D graphics tests Draw lines, bitmaps, fonts, text, and GUI elements
- 3D graphics testing Simple to complex 3D graphics and animations
- Disk testing Read, write, and seek within disk files
- Tests memory allocation and access to memory speed and efficiency
- CD/DVD Test Test the speed of your CD or DVD drive
Additional Features: DirectX
- Comprehensive online help
- Supports Hyper-Threading and multi-CPU testing
- Detailed disk speed graphs
- Support print results
- The ability to save your benchmark results to disk as a new baseline
- A customizable “Notes” field to store your own information along with the saved Benchmark result.
- Support for copying the results to other applications (eg MS Word)
- Export results to HTML, text, GIF, and BMP formats
- Run a single test, run a suite of tests, or run all tests with a single mouse click.
- A summary ‘Mark’ figure for each test set plus the calculation of the PassMark Score figure.
- An easy to use point and click interface
- A screen of summary system information including CPU type, CPU speed, total RAM, video hardware, cluster size, etc.
- The ability to compare your computer’s performance with multiple ‘Baseline’ computers at the same time.
- ARM64, plus SHA hash-related fixes that were preventing baselines from being sent
- Fixed a rare case where disk partition information was not displayed if the disk MBR contained empty partition information for the first entry, this could also prevent the disk from being displayed for testing.
- Windows 7, Server 2012, 2016, 2019, Windows 10, 11
- CPU Pentium4 or higher (x86 version)
- Video DirectX 9 or higher
- RAM 2GB
- 300 MB free disk space
- Screen Resolution 1280×1024. (DX12 video card recommended)
How to install:
- First download PassMark PerformanceTest Crack from the links below.
- Disconnect from the internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (start setup)
- Don’t start the program yet, exit if it is running
- Copy the cracked files from Crack to the installation directory
- Launch the program and then register with key
- Enjoy the latest version of Crack available on protechpc.org
HBEJGR-RYGFN-TYUVBE-YRGFHJ VBNEYE-YGNUTT-HGJRIV-RGHIRR WERYF-RSYFH-SRYHFV-SRHDVB ARSGFV-SRYFHV-SRYHF-SRYHFD
PerformanceTest Crack + Serial Key Free Download From The Link Given Below